Saturday, January 1, 2011

Friday the 31st

Im Writing this post on the 1st because yesterday was NYE and as usual craziness ensued.  Still managed to eat pretty well within the parameters of the diet and also managed to get in 45 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.

9am
Meal 1: 3 egg omelet all egg whites with mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes.
            1 piece of whole wheat toast


1pm 
Meal 2:  1/2 Roasted chicken breast with mixed vegetables
              1 bowl of navy bean soup


5pm
Meal 3:  Muscle Milk pre made protein shake

9pm
Meal 4: Warm spinach salad
             2 lamb chops
             Small piece of Salmon
             Roasted vegetables
             Decaf Coffee

11pm.....Just putting this in here out of interest.   So I went to the Jay-Z and ColdPlay concert for NYE at the new Cosmopolitan.  Check this out....surprise performances by Beyonce, Kanye, and Memphis Bleak.  I have to say it was the most incredible performance I have ever seen.  Jay-Z was absolutely unbelievable put on the the most unforgettable show ever and stayed and performed for an extra 45 minutes.  Ill post some pictures so you guys can see I was literally 10 feet away from them...

I cant lie there was three grey goose soda's in there also.

Great Day, diet was fair, got in my gallon of water and stayed up way past my bedtime..

No comments:

Post a Comment