Friday, January 14, 2011

Thursday the 13th And The Low Carbs Continue

Calling it a day.  I have to wake up at 8 to get the staples removed from my back which means one thing and one thing only....back to weights tomorrow and no more tedious cardio sessions.  Thankful that today was Thursday and this week is coming to an end.  In fact Im pretty sure that this week couldnt get any longer, but I digress.  So I had a crazy day of running back and forth and multiple investor meetings.  Still managed to eat well but just couldnt find time to get into the gym.

9:00am
Meal 1:  5 Boiled Eggs
             Large decaf tea

12:30pm
Meal 2: Stout Burgers and Beers, Arugula salad, avocado, roasted tomatoes, and quinoa patty.

3:30pm
Meal 3: Muscle Milk light chocolate protein drink.
            Hanful of almonds.

7:30pm
Meal 4: Lamb chops.
            Hummus.
            Greek Salad.
            Eggplant.

11:30pm
Meal 5: Fage nonfat Greek yogurt with a scoop of natural peanut butter.

Like I said it was just a llloooonnnnnggggg day.  I have some business dealings that just dont want to go away.  Trying to keep all of the projects in place and moving in the right direction, but sometimes like today it just seems like my best efforts are not enough.  I didnt make it into the gym either which also annoys me, crappy feeling that on a 16 hour day you cant find 30 minutes to run into the gym and sweat a little.  Well bed time, hopefully Friday will bring some respite.

No comments:

Post a Comment