Monday, January 17, 2011

Sunday the 16th...Back On The Low Carb Band Wagon!!!!

So I didnt get a chance to write on Saturday I was too busy eating like a pig and driving around Sonoma sampling wine at every possible opportunity.  Suffice to say that I ate way too much including but not limited to a breakfast burrito, wine, pizza, wine, beef stew, wine, grapefruit(s), wine, a huge sampling of appetizers, wine, massive fruit platter, oh yeah and finished it of with some wine.  So I welcomed Sunday to get back on track.

9:00am
Meal 1: Muscle Milk light chocolate.
             Handful of almonds.

12:00pm
Meal 2: Stout Burgers and Beers arugula salad with avocado, roasted tomatoes and quinoa patty.

3:30pm
Meal 3: Fage nonfat Greek yogurt and tablespoon of natural peanut butter.

7:00pm
Meal 4: White meat chicken and veggies from local Thai restaurant.  I asked them to reduce the oil and not add any additional soy sauce or unnecessary oil.  Did a great job on it and I will definitely be returning when Im hungry and in the neighborhood.

10:00pm
Meal 5: 6egg whites
             Side of turkey sausage.
Heres the kicker, I got the egg whites and the turkey sausage at Denny's.  Pretty funny but they have a new healthy menu where you can pick multiple items and create your own meal.  i give it two thumbs way up.

Back on the low carb bus and happy about it. Felt pretty sick and bloated from Saturdays eating.  The wine was also a little too much and left me feeling groggy.  Anyway got this whole week to get back on track and back to the grind.  Getting my new tattoo on Wednesday so Im pretty pumped about that.  Ill keep you updated. See you in the am.......

No comments:

Post a Comment