Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tuesday the 11th....Decaf Tea Was a Lifesaver

Was very light on sleep again last night.  Too many things to do not enough hours in the day.  Also I realized that 11 days into the New Years and as much as my diet was going well, I still had not started my Rosetta Stone, this was something I had to remedy tomorrow.  So back and forth again today, but hopefully some of the craziness is drawing to an end as all my leases are in place so now its up to the construction crew, designers, and architects to do their job.

9:30am
Meal 1: 5 Egg whites with swiss cheese and mushrooms.
             One cup of oatmeal.
             Decaf Mint Tea.  

12:30:pm
Meal 2: One Muscle Milk light chocolate.
             Handful of almonds.

3:30pm
Meal 3: Large green salad, with broccoli, cucumbers, spinach, carrots and olive oil, lemmon dressing
            One can of albacore tuna.

6:30pm
Meal 4: Fage nonfat yogurt with one tablespoon of natural peanut butter.

10:00pm
Meal 5:  Meeting at CheeseCake Factory.  I had the lettuce wraps and the healthy spicy chicken salad.

All in all I would say it was a good day.  I noticed today that my suit was definitely looser around the waist, I still have not weighed myself so Im not sure exactly what the scale will say but there is no doubt Im starting to drop some fat.  Im going to start weighing myself first thing in the am and keep a record of it so I can see how the weight loss is progressing or not.  Id still like to keep my weight around 210 but just lean up, I noticed if I go much below that I just start to look kind of lanky.  Time to get some rest and be ready for the next day of low carb madness as the Quest to be my best continues.......

No comments:

Post a Comment