Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saturday the 8th...Last day of Low Carbs

Didnt get a chance to upload this one yesterday and this is the first chance I've had today so heres the report for Saturday.  Started the day early at around 9am.  I had a ton of things to do and meetings planned pretty much all night.  Wanted to make sure I could end the low carb week up on a strong note and get a good cardio workout session in.

9am
Meal 1: One Muscle Milk light chocolate protein shake.
             Handful of almonds.

12:30pm
Meal 2: Stout Burgers and Beer for my Quinoa patty, on a bed of arugula, with avocado and roasted tomatoes

4:00pm
Meal 3: 5 Egg Whites with mushrooms and onions.
             Side of broccoli.
             Side of asparagus.

7:00pm
Meal 4: Fage non-fat yogurt mixed with tablespoon of natural peanut butter.

10:00pm
Meal 5: Yellow tail sashimi.
             Edamame.
             Salad with soy ginger dressing.

So this ended up being a crazy day.  I spent the whole day running around and working.  First the Law Office to deal with some clients, next the restaurant then from bar to bar.  Tried to squeeze in all of my meals and get in my 45 minutes of cardio.  Unfortunately due to an unfortunate key accident I managed to get in an hour and a half cardio workout.  How you might ask?  Well it would be 45 minutes on the treadmill, and then 45 minutes walk home because i lost my key and the only spare was back at my house..  Your probably asking why I didnt take a taxi or call someone, well for some reason I really really underestimated the distance and by the time I had walked 30 minutes it was too late to turn back.  Suffice to say it was an eventful day.  Oh and I got in my gallon of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment