Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Monday the 10th and Back To The Low Carbs!!!!

So its Monday and after an incredible weekend and cheat day of overindulgences I had to get back on the low carb bandwagon.  I knew this was going to be a busy week and I had a lot to get done before heading to Sonoma for the Winter Wine Festival.  Multiple trips back and forth from Long Beach to Hollywood today would definitely not leave much time for eating or preparation of meals so I had to get a little creative to stay on point with the diet.

7:30am
Meal 1: 5 Boiled Egg whites
            One cup of decaf tea.
I found that the little coffee shop next to my new restaurant sells hard boiled eggs.  This was a great find and now I can grab some boiled eggs on the go.  Its called Its a Grind.

12:00pm
Meal 2: 2 Grilled Chicken Breasts
             Large Greek salad with olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, and olive oil and lemmon dressing.

3:30pm
Meal 3: Stout Burgers and Beers time!!!!!
             Quinoa patty with arugula salad, avocado, roasted tomatoes, and lemmon, olive oil dressing.

7:00pm
Meal 4: Fage non fat yogurt with natural peanut butter.

10:00pm
Meal 5: Muscle Milk light chocolate protein drink.
             Handful of raw peanuts.

Wrapped up another crazy day and night.  2:30am and still have a proposal to finish before i can get to bed.  The diet was great today, energy levels high and 45 minutes of cardio felt amazing.  I cant wait to get back to to the weights, hopefully Friday ill get the all clear from the Dr.  Putting together an offer for a new nightclub in Hollywood this week so ill keep you updated on the progress, I think if I can get this under contract Ill have to call it a day on the projects or I am literally going to be down to 3 hours sleep a night.  Tomorrow the Quest to be my Best continues!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment