Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Low Carb Quest in Full swing Wednesday the 12th

Wednesday the 12th was a good day for a number of reasons.  I woke up and I can definitely see a difference from the past couple of weeks.  Weighed in at 208.9 pounds which was a little lighter than I hoped I would be but I guess that is to be expected.  Had a ton of work to do around Hollywood today so I took the day of Long Beach and the chaos that is unraveling down there.  Clients all day and multiple restaurant meetings, at least I would have plenty of opportunities to eat.

8:00am
Meal1: Muscle Milk light chocolate protein drink
            One tablespoon of peanut butter

11:00am
Meal 2: Egg white omelette with mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
             Large green salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

3:30pm
Meal 3: Stout Burgers and Beers, arugula salad with avocado, roasted tomatoes and quinoa patty.
             Large cup of decaf tea

7:00pm
Meal 4:  Fage nonfat yogurt with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter

11:00pm
Meal 5: Large green salad with tuna, carrots, spinach, cucumbers, sprouts and balsamic vinaigrette.

Today was a great day for the diet.  I ate pretty much exactly what I planned on, drank over a gallon of water and had an amazing cardio session.  It was a very busy day at the office and at the bars and restaurants, not sure why, maybe the Lakers win had something to do with it.  Im happy that the week is wrapping up as Im flying up North to do some wine tasting on Saturday.  I think Ill have to move my cheat day to Saturday and get back on the low carb bandwagon on Sunday instead of Monday.  Follow me tomorrow on The Quest To Be My Best.......

No comments:

Post a Comment