Saturday, January 8, 2011

Friday the 7th...2 Days Till Cheat Day...

Friday the 7th woke up and headed back down to Long Beach to work on the new restaurants.  Had to survive on 5 hours sleep again but for some reason I was not as low on energy as before, in fact I was not tired at all today, which was a good thing because the day just ended at 2:00am :)

8:00am
Meal 1: One Muscle Milk light chocolate protein shake
             Handful of almonds.


11:00am
Meal 2: 5 Lean Lamb Chops.
               Green salad with balsamic dressing.
               Small bowl of lentil soup

3:00pm
Meal 3: Stout Burgers and Beers Time
            Quinoa patty with fresh avocado, and roatsed tomatoes on top of a bed of organic arugula.

6:30pm
Meal 4: 2 Grilled chicken breasts.
            Side of hummus
            Side salad

10:00pm
Meal 5: 5 Egg white scramble with mushrooms and swiss cheese.
            Side of asparagus.
            Side of Steamed Spinach.   

Calling it a day.  Looking forward to actually getting a little sleep tomorrow.  Dont have to wake up till 10 am, 8 glorious hours of sleep.  Still cant really lift weights because of the little back surgery I had and the staples that are still in, but still managed to get into the gym and do 45 minutes of pretty intense cardio.  Not sure why my energy was pretty good today or why it varies from day to day.  One more day of low carbs and then I get to over over indulge in my cheat day.  Any suggestions that you have let me know, I'll be more than happy to eat whatever it is and let you know how delicious it is. Okay g-night guys catch you in the am when the quest to be my best continues......    

No comments:

Post a Comment