Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday the 9th....The Death of The Low Carb Week

Sunday morning finally hit and all I could think about was the things I had been craving all week.  I had no idea what to start with so I wandered through to the kitchen and started rummaging through the closets.  I had my goals for today, they were pizza, some type of Mexican food, and of course stout Burgers and Beer, no skinny style, bun and all!!!!

930am
Meal 1: Large bowl of Captain Crunch cereal with 2% milk
             Large glass of orange juice.
             Grapefruit.

12:00
Meal 2: Turkey sub from Jersey Mike's had to make it the large.
             Bag of salt and vinegar potato chips.

3:00
Meal 3: Stout Burgers and Beer, got the Goombah burger.  I cant even tell you whats in it but its delicious
check it out at http://www.stoutburgersandbeers.com/.

7:00
Meal 4: Jerry's Deli, Burrito, fettuccine stroganoff, and pizza. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

12:00am
Meal 5: Huge bowl of Captain Crunch cereal with 2% milk.

So I would say the second cheat day in my cheat day diet was a huge success.  Well at least it was a success from the standpoint of total food consumed.  If the whole idea is to throw your body for a loop and get your metabolism cooking then today will surely do the trick.  Took the day of the gym because I went every day and thought my body could use a little rest.  gonna try the gym tomorrow even though the Dr. told me to give it another week, lets see how bad an idea this is!  Ok see you guys tomorrow when its back to Low Low Carbs and the Quest to be my best!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment