Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tomorrow scouting locations in San Francisco and La Mar at the Embarcadero

Tomorrow we are heading to the city to scout out locations for our Northern California Stout
Burgers and Beers location.  Of course no trip to nor Cal would be complete without stops at some incredible restaurants.  So the plans are La Mar Peruvian food tomorrow and Vik's Chaat Indian street food on Thursday.  I have to say that Vik's is one of my favorite places in Nor Cal especially since my extended family knows all the ins and outs of this type of cuisine.  I know that its going to be a little bit of a challenge eating there and adhering to my low carb guidelines but Im always up for a challenge that involves eating delicious foods.

I cant believe its almost 2012, so here it goes.  I want to end 2012 married... with 5 Stouts open and operating. Two shows on television at least one in production and my novel finished and published...Im not sure exactly how to quantify my fitness goals with The Cheat Day Diet but Im sure one day next year Ill look in the mirror and know that Ive arrived. 

Well im heading to bed, long day tomorrow and I want to hit the gym first thing in the am.  Night everyone, happy dieting!

No comments:

Post a Comment