Sunday, December 18, 2011

Broke the 200 pound mark on The Cheat Day Diet.......

Woke up this morning and weighed myself. I was shocked to see 199.7 pounds. This kind of shocked me especially after last weeks gluttony in New York City. I'm heading down to San Diego now for an engagement party and a feast at C Level restaurant. I just got word this morning that I'll be heading back to New York City next week and San Francico. It's going to be a crazy week full of Power Crunch bars and Virgin America flights.

I think the veggie juice and ginger every day might be helping to step up the fat burning. It definitely helps to curb the appetite. This week I'm going to step up the water consumption and try to get in the gym every day. Talk to everyone soon, happy Cheat Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment