Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Flying out to NYC tonight...Going to check out the Low Carb fare in the Big Apple

Running around like a lunatic trying to get ready for the red eye to NYC tonight.  I hit the gym up early every day this week knowing that once I get out there its going to be very difficult to squeeze that in.  The Low Carb diet has been pretty perfect consisting primarily of Stout Burgers and Beers arugula salad and chicken patties.  I'm still trying to figure out how the Starbucks non fat decaf picks me up....It must be just the placebo of coffee.  Okay everyone about to head out and grab a kale, lemmon, ginger, spinach juice and get to packing.  I will post some picks of NYC and the culinary adventure as it occurs, this will be a cheat day to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment