Thursday, December 22, 2011

The cheat day Diet takes Brentwood...Lovely Low Carb Options!

Next time your in Brentwood and in need of a healthy, fresh meal make sure to take a trip to A Votre Sante.   Its nestled right in the middle of Brentwood at 13018 San Vicente Blvd.  When I say there is an abundance of options for every diet plan I really really mean it.  Vegan, Low Carb, Organic, and low fat options abound at this amazing eatery.  I ordered the Chicken Asparagus minus the rice, it was not only a very generous portion but also delicious.  Everyone that was with me seemed equally enthused with their meals which included Turkey Chili, Salmon Tacos, and Free Range Turkey Bolognese.  Im also extremely enthused to report that they made me my decaf latte so I didn't even need to make a follow up trip to Starbucks.  I would highly highly recommend this location, service was great and the prices were reasonable.  I'm going to include a link to their menu just so you can get a look at the offerings at this healthy wonderland.  Okay, well back to work, talk to you guys soon...Happy dieting!

1 comment:

  1. You should make an app! I low-carb full-time at home, but would love to make my dining out options easier!

    ReplyDelete