Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ruth's Chris...Muscle Milk and Wholefoods Fresh Veggie Juice.

I must say Im truly enjoying the beautiful crisp weather up here in Northern California.  Today we relaxed around the house and caught up on some emails and phone calls regarding Stout Burgers and Beers.  I managed to sneak into a local 24 Hour Fitness which was one of the nicest gyms I have been to in a long time.  I decided today that I'm going to add a FAQ section to the blog.  Ive been getting a fair amount of questions : Do you eat fruit? Do you drink alcohol? Do you go to the gym on a regular basis? amongst many others.  So if you happen to have any questions feel free to shoot them to me and Ill try to answer them.  We had dinner at Ruth's Chris in Walnut Creek which was absolutely amazing?  I had a petite filet with a side of mushrooms and spinach, the steak was fairly small but by the time you eat the sides you realize you dont need a pound of meat to be satisfied.  I finished the meal of with a decaf coffee, not as tasty as the hot apple pie that everyone else was enjoying but still a nice way to end a delicious dinner.  Okay well Im of to put together my proposal for tomorrow regarding the expansion of Stout into Northern Cal.  I hope everyone is enjoying the end of the year and planning for a fabulous 2012.  Happy dieting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment