Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday from The Cheat Day Diet...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.  Im just getting ready to finish up a day that has taken me all over Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Brentwood and then down to Orange County for some family time.  I'm headed to San Francisco in the morning for a couple days of business/pleasure which will no doubt include coverage of some eateries in Northern California.
I spent the majority of my day yesterday at Stout Burgers and Beers Studio City going over the plans and making sure everything was in order.  Starting Monday we have our big push to open by mid February 2012.  I decided to grab something to eat and checked out Eggplant next door to us.  From the outside it looks really small and somewhat plain but once you get inside its very well laid out and quite charming.  There was actually quite a few good low carb options on the menu.  I started with an eggplant appetizer it was a deliciously prepared eggplant sliced into spears...Winner!  I then moved on to the Garlic chicken and the Lemon chicken.  Both of these dishes tasted quite good although the garlic was noticeably more flavorful.  On another positive note the servings were really quite large and you could easily split one between two people.  
There are so many interesting little spots around that area I cant wait to try them all...Have a great night everyone, talk soon.

1 comment:

  1. Going to have to checkout Eggplant. Thanks! Happy Holidays too! Cheers, Jo

    ReplyDelete