Saturday, February 25, 2012

Leptin and The Science Behind The Cheat Day Diet

I've received some questions over the last couple days regarding The Cheat Day Diet and the science behind it. There are numerous articles online in support of this diet I've included a link to one that I thought was particularly well written.


Top Fat Loss Trainer Link

It would seem that Leptin is the key to this process so I've also included a link to the wikipedia article describing this hormone and it's actions and interactions within the body.

Leptin Wikipedia

So tomorrow its my cheat day and I'll be sure to squeeze in 12 hours of gluttony as that seems to be the optimal duration of increased calorie eating to increase Leptin. See you guys tomorrow I'll be sure to include pictures, happy dieting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment