Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Starbucks...Stout....Wholefoods....Birds

So today my low carb odyssey contained edibles purchased at no fewer than 4 restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores.  I started my morning with a Muscle Milk and then promptly went to Starbucks to get my decaf coffee and my almonds.  Ran around and took care of some business with my next meal being a chicken and quinoa patty at Stout Burgers and Beers.  I took care of some more business before running into the gym for an hour and then grabbing dinner at Birds, an amazing little restaurant on Franklin near to Beachwood.  I had a half chicken all white meat with a double side of steamed vegetables.  Back to the office for a couple of hours and then a salad from Wholefoods containing spinach, cucumbers, chicken, sunflower seeds, broccoli, and artichoke hearts.  12:30 and im about to call it a day.....a long long day.  See you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment