Friday, October 21, 2011

The Cheat Day Diet goes RAW

Cant even begin to explain what a crazy couple days its been.  Ive been up at 7 and coming home every night around 10 pm., and even with this schedule my to do list grows longer every day!  The Studio City Stout Burgers and Beers continues to come together and downtown and Santa Monica appear to be coming more of a reality on a daily basis.  With all the craziness the last couple of days its no wonder that eating has become a lessor priority.  Today I found myself sitting at 4pm trying to grab my first bite of the day.  Unfortunately for me no sooner had I sat down than an irate client called demanding to meet with me!  I survived the day sustained by only a couple of large green salads 2 chicken breasts a bag of raw almonds split through the day and my trusty vegetable juice.  Today I redefined low carb dieting with literally the only carbs I consumed being in the form of vegetables and almonds.  This is exactly the type of day that The Cheat Day Diet was created for.  When your simply too busy to eat and the only thing that gets you through the day sometimes is the thought of the stack of pancakes that Im going to consume on Sunday.  Well happy dieting everyone.....Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment