Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mendocino Farms for my Low Carb Lunch Today

I just finished up my cardio session on an empty stomach of course.  I am looking at my calendar and noticing that I have a lunch meeting today at Mendocino Farms.  I have not been there in quite some time so I checked out there menu to see what they had in the way of low carb offerings.  I remember the last time I went there I had The Market Roasted Vegetable Salad which was amazing.  It seems that they have a couple of very interesting seasonal specials and I am going to have to go with the Wheatberry Kale Caesar.  If you have not tried this place it is definitely worth the visit.  They offer a very clean, well appointed environment, friendly servers, and excellent dining options.  I give it the Low Car Stamp Of Approval!

Here is a quick link to the Mendocino Farms Menu so you can take a look.http://mendocinofarms.com/menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment