Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wedesday of The Cheat Day Diet

Im going to start taking daily pics of myself to help track my progress.  Ill post them so that people can give me their input as to my progress.

Woke up this morning and weighed myself, I was just a hair over 216.  My goal with this is not necessarily to lose weight but more so to change my shape and get into the best shape of my life.  Im going to be 35 in one week so I figured give it a shot now because its certainly not going to get any easier.

Again, didnt get my desired amount of sleep, back around the 5 hour mark.  This is pretty much what im used to but not ideal for someone trying to diet and train and stay on track.  I guess the moral of this story is that If I can do it, and follow this diet then anyone can.  Ill fill you guys in as I go along but my schedule is hectic to say the least so I dont want to hear anyone telling me they dont have time to watch what they eat or they are too busy to eat to lose weight.

Meal 1: Muscle Milk protein shake, pre-made chocolate flavor
            Handful of nuts
            Started in on my gallon of water
            Cup of decaf hot tea

Approximately 2 1/2 hours later
Meal 2:  Arugula salad with lemon and olive oil dressing
              Quinoa patty
              One half of an avocado
Approximately 2 hours later
Meal 3:  Arugula salad with lemon and olive oil
             One Chicken breast
             Cup of decaf tea

Approximately 3 hours later
Meal 4: Whey protein shake roughly 30 grams protein
             Large handful of almonds
             Cup of decaf tea
             Almost finished my gallon of water for the day

When I look back at today, I dont think of it as a good diet day.  Id like to have got one more meal in and more food to keep my metabolism going.  Today i didnt get to the gym which also is not good as I want to make sure that I can get to the gym 5 days a week.  This was a perfect example of literally not having an extra minute to eat or go to the gym.  I had meetings all day for all of my ventures and was also very busy at the Law Office trying to finish up some cases prior to the end of the year.  Its 2:57 and I have to get up at 8am so its going to be another minimal sleep night.  Like I said if I can do this anyone can!!!!!!!!
            

No comments:

Post a Comment