Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday the 22nd The Low Carb Diet With A Twist Continues.....

Back to the gym and back on track with my workouts.  Had a great training session in the wee hours of the morn and then headed to work.  Started my flax seed oil supplementation last night not sure if its a placebo effect but I always feel like I have more energy when I am taking FSO.   I would highly recommend this product to anyone especially if your on a low carb diet of some type.

I can honestly say that my energy levels are high and it seems like the cheat day allows me to function well on this low or no carb diet.  Okay back to this deposition, dont worry its not all work and no play....Vegas this weekend!  Going to shift my cheat day to Saturday instead of Sunday to allow for a couple Grey Goose and soda's......

No comments:

Post a Comment